Any Person(s) who, as part of their working duties are involved in mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPS).
1 x Day
The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the necessary Information and instruction in the safe use of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPS).
At the end of the course the candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the statutory regulations
- Identify types of mobile elevating work platforms
- Understand safe working procedures
- Inspect mobile elevating work platforms
- Safely operate a mobile elevating work platform
- Health & Safety legislation & regulations
- Limitations and use of mobile elevating platforms
- Identifying controls, safety devices and warning alarms
- Daily and routine inspection and servicing requirements
- Setting up in preparation for work
- Ground and site conditions
- Safe Operating Techniques
- Emergency lowering procedures
- Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Practical operating test
- Multi choice test paper
If you are interested in further details on this or any other training course, please contact us. To book your training course now go to our IPAF course booking page.